House burned to the ground in blaze in Haveluloto

A house beside Tailulu College in Haveluloto has burned to the ground on Friday.

A witness said a main house was saved.

Reports on social media said the house was well ablaze by the time firefighters arrived.

There is no word if anyone was in the house when the fire broke out or if anyone was injured.

Sometimes when a business is growing, it needs a little help.

Right now Kaniva News provides a free, politically independent, bilingual news service for readers around the world that is absolutely unique. We are the largest New Zealand-based Tongan news service, and our stories reach Tongans  wherever they are round the world. But as we grow, there are increased demands on Kaniva News for translation into Tongan on our social media accounts and for the costs associated with expansion. We believe it is important for Tongans to have their own voice and for Tongans to preserve their language, customs and heritage. That is something to which we are strongly committed. That’s why we are asking you to consider sponsoring our work and helping to preserve a uniquely Tongan point of view for our readers and listeners.


Latest news

Related news